All About Me

My name is Katherine. I like to play sports. I have three other siblings and I have a dog. My favorite animal is a dolphin. What is your favorite animal?

I like when I get to visit my Granddad and my Nana’s bus. My favorite color is any kind of blue. I also love to dance. I love to listen to music too. I play the piano. I love to draw dolphins.

13 thoughts on “All About Me”

1. Some of my favorite things about you:
    Your warm smile
    Your cheerful attitude
    Your kind heart
    Your willingness to help our family and your friends as well as those in need
    Your determination
    Your patience
    I am thankful to have you for a daughter! Love, Mom

2. Katherine,
    You are a very special young lady. You are everything to us; smart, strong, beautiful, thoughtful and kind. The thing we love most about you, though, is how loving you are. You fill our time with you with smiles and laughter.
    Love you bunches,
    Granddad and Nana

3. Hi Katherine –
    I loved Dolphins when I was your age. I liked to help companies trying to protect them from getting hurt by plastic bottle carriers and tuna nets.
    Blue is also one of my favorite colors. The Clerk tartan is made up of different shades of Blue.
    you are a wonderful daughter!
    Love Dad.

1. I never new you liked dolphins?I love takeing care of dolphins to you know. hoow dusin’t like blue and you are a wonderful dad.love you. Katherine.

4. So much to love about you!!
    What do you you like about dolphins? Do you know some interesting facts?
    You and Jude might make a great dance team. Do you like hip-hop? Check out some of his videos. You would catch on easily.
    You are my sunshine!
    Love ya,
    Mimi

1. I like that Dolphins are enerjetick and nice to peple .I know sum itersting things about dolphins.I woud love to do a danse with jode.I will woch his videos.love ya.

5. Hi Katherine,
    We are enjoying your blog. You will have to tell us how your week went at school and at home. Did you have a fun Halloween ? What did you dress up as ? Maybe you can add a picture. Well have a GREAT weekend.
    Love You Bunches ❤️ Granddad and Nana

6. Hi Katherine,

We had a blast spending time with you in Chicago! Be on the look out for something coming in the mail for you😊 Hopefully, you like them. Hint: 💅

My favorite animal? Hmmm…I like dogs that don’t shed or smell. I also like observing farm animals because they can be funny to watch. My favorite color? Yellow because it reminds me of sunshine & summer.

Take care! Reading your blog was fun😊

Love you,
    Aunt Shelly

7. Hi Katherine this is stuff I like to do. Like to play video games, ⚾️🏀⚽️, and listen to music. I also love to dance. I like coming to come Boston to see you guys. On we are going to top golf on Friday with three friends for my birthday party .